Penning your thoughts is what we all do but what if the effects are 3 dimensional. How would you like it? What if you could just draw anything in the air and the object is right in front of you. It is all in what you want to create, draw imagine and you have the object exactly the way you wanted that’s exactly what 3 Doodle offers to you. A beautiful world of imagination in 3D is what Pete and Max have created.
About the Inventor
The passion for toys gave birth to this unique pen, the world’s first 3D Printing Pen. Yes Pete and Max the owners of a toy and robotic company Wobble works have made the impossible possible with their very own invention of the 3 Doodler, the 3D printing Pen. This is what Peter Dilworth Co-founder and CEO of Wobble Works had to say ‘We wanted to design a 3D printing device that could be used within minutes, without needing any technical knowledge, software or computers. We also wanted it to be affordable as well as fun, so that anyone could 3Doodle!’ Their thoughts have really paved way for a totally new invention which by itself is very interesting and amazing as well.
What is the 3 Doodler?
In simple terms it’s the world’s first drawing printing pen which can create 3 dimensional images for you. The tip of the pen exudes hot plastic just like ink can be transformed to any object you desire to create. The user can just draw anything which will be in the plastic form and will solidify almost in minutes.
3 Doodler can be used for
Every invention has its uses similarly the 3 Doodler also has its own reason for creation. It can be used for creating many objects or beautiful pieces of art either flat back or peel off from a paper or 3 Dimensional model or beautiful pieces of art.
- Designing any jeweller or hanging ornament like earnings etc.
- Ideal for creating your basic 3 D models and shapes.
- Magnets for fridge or other decorative pieces of art.
- Can work on any surface and so can be used for personalising your mobiles, ipad or iphones cases, laptops, pens etc.
- Fun things like an Eiffel tower or soccer pitch, a colourful butterfly, different shapes or can also be used for minor repair works etc.
- You can just make anything, just use your imagination.
Its component and specification:-
- Its 180mm by 40 mm in dimension.
- It weighs less than 200 grams.
- Its uses 3mm ABS plastic or PLA plastic as its ink. ABS plastic is nothing but the plastic what we use every day and PLA is bio plastic which is biodegradable as it is made of corn.
- Each pen comes with 1bag of 1ft plastic which means oodles of Doodle fun which is not less and promises complete enjoyment.
- It can work on any adapter (110v or 240 v).
- As it is not a toy not advisable for kids below 12.
So all of you who are artist, or just a hobbyist, or a plain 3D fanatic, if you have creative imagination then we don’t want you wasting time any further, just catch hold of the 3 Doodler, we are as curious as you to know more about the 3 Doodler. So now tell do you want to doodle all the way.